Match Thread Newcastle United v Everton - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
We just need to come to terms that still 75% of the team is utter dire. We need to add a couple in Jan and make sure they're mobile players

Last edited:
Its amazing how quick the good buzz has come to a halt, I was telling anyone that would listen that we were top 4 this season.
Now I'm afraid of us having to play the likes of Fulham. Really struggling to replace Richarlison, he just provides us with that constant threat.

Its amazing how quick the good buzz has come to a halt, I was telling anyone that would listen that we were top 4 this season.
Now I'm afraid of us having to play the likes of Fulham. Really struggling to replace Richarlison, he just provides us with that constant threat.
Let this be a lesson to us. We do tend to get carried away all too often when things go well. It never does us any favours being like this.

Good but on 8 carlo should have seen enough by now that he can’t rely on Sig, delp and Gomes in there let alone the 3 of them at once. Maybe he sees Sig scoring in the cup games and is fooled by false hope but we Evertonians have seen him over years. Wonder if he is clued in on how he has performed before he arrived.
To be fair I did write it all pretty quickly while doing an Iwobi in the toilet on my break at work...

A little over 24 hour remaining in this MotM Poll... if you haven't already voted, you have till 3.59pm UK time Thursday ;);)

You`re only right mate, Southampton have already won the league.

We may as well not bother playing our REMAINING 31 games lol

My point is they have as much chance of staying there as we have. Look at how we perform without our key 3 or 4 players, and we got to keep all them fit till the transfer window re-opens, and everyone know Everton dont do the deals early in the window. Maybe till the end of the season if we dont do any business in January, which I think we will FWIW. Hopefully we get a top quality CB...

I don't think Richo has been at his best with the ball this season. But it just shows how hard he works off the ball and he occupys opponents taking pressure away from other players. We're certainly missing him. When he's back to his very best, gonna be great.

Status
Not open for further replies.