• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
DCL getting nothing
Nkounkou barely touching the ball
Gomes and Siggy doing zilch.

Jesus expected a bit better lads.

I think if you bring on Gordon and Bernard for Siggy and Gomes you win it. Sure, we havent given up much to them, but Siggy has offered nothing up front, and no one else wants to go forward outside of Nkounkou.

No pace at all in this side. Every time one of Delph, Gomez or Siggurdson get the ball you just know that the momentum will grind to a halt and the ball will be heading backwards. Not sure what we can do about it though with the players available.

Gordon is the only one I’d bring on for now. We just need one creative player that can break the lines. I don’t think this approach to the game is as bad as people make it, but Gomes and Sigurdsson particularly can’t break that line together

I think if you bring on Gordon and Bernard for Siggy and Gomes you win it. Sure, we havent given up much to them, but Siggy has offered nothing up front, and no one else wants to go forward outside of Nkounkou.

Please please please leave that petrified excuse of a man Bernard in the bench

People who are saying we’re not playing bad need to remember we are playing Newcastle who have come out to defend and catch us on the break.

Not really.

Both teams had lots of chances last weekend.

That was the worst half of a football match I’ve watched all season, regardless of the teams playing.

I would sooner be 0-0 at HT than 0-2 down. Last weekend was disgusting and we had Digne and James playing. All about the score for me. I will take a snore fest 1-0 win over an entertaining 6-5 loss every day of the week.

Status
Not open for further replies.