Match Thread Newcastle United v Everton - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Imagine 3 points at Citeh.

Would completely open up up the chance for Europe for us.

Sheff Utd have Citeh tomorrow
Wolves have Kopites at Anfield
Arsenal have Chelsea

Then when we play city

Wolves have Watford away which Watford could easily take a point if not 3

Sheff Utd have Liverpool at Anfield

Arsenal have Utd
We are at the old Everton point of the season yet again that forms where we are going to end up. As far away from the top as we are the bottom, 7 points in this case.

Right now, 7 points off 4th place is very doable with a bit of form. As the games are coming faster, and we are winning them, our standing is rapidly changing as well.

We won't finish 4th and probably well off the pace of 4th come may, but it's there to take. We take 7 out the next 9 points and we will be far closer to Chelsea than we will be to 18th. A signing or two to strengthen the team in the process and all of a sudden we are an outside bet.

I'd like to think for the next 5 months we are looking up rather than down , with the ones above us falling down one by one whilst our world class manager actually coaches the team to wins we were never expecting under Silva.

The league is very poor , why not this year of all years to finally take advantage of it?

It’s just a shame we couldn’t reverse the fixtures. Can you imagine Ancelotti’s results in the easy fixtures silva couldn’t cope with. I bet he’d be at least 10 points better off. Sadly we have to play city, Chelsea, Arsenal, Spurs away.

It’s just a shame we couldn’t reverse the fixtures. Can you imagine Ancelotti’s results in the easy fixtures silva couldn’t cope with. I bet he’d be at least 10 points better off. Sadly we have to play city, Chelsea, Arsenal, Spurs away.
We wont lose any of those 8 points coming

Fantastic result and team performance! DCL is looking like he’ll be a beast under Carlo’s tutelage.

Also I would never wish harm or injury on another player.
Having said that I don’t consider Andy Carrol a player...

Fantastic result and team performance! DCL is looking like he’ll be a beast under Carlo’s tutelage.

Also I would never wish harm or injury on another player.
Having said that I don’t consider Andy Carrol a player...
Andy Carroll is a throwback to the likes of Mick Harford from the 80s. He has about as much ability as him as well. No clubs play with that type of player within their teams now.

Seriously thought he did well, Carroll will bully 99% of the opposition centre backs if he is fit, that's fair enough, but we didn't allow him opportunities on goal.
Carroll will beat 99.9% defenders to the ball in the air just like Big Dunc. You have to stop the crosses and win the knock down.

Status
Not open for further replies.