New Sponsor: Fancurve

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes ..... My sons bosses son purchased bot coin many, many years ago - when they were dirt cheap virtually unknown of - the many big customers firm's main client's wages payroll were hacked online, & wanted to pay a ransom in Bitcoin they were cleverly encrypted no way of decoding the payrolls - he foolishly let his Dad use them to pay off the ransoms to this Russian guy ..... He eventually scarpered as the FBI were after him, a multi millionaire now .....

If the bosses' son had held on to them, they would have had a value of millions today .... he's fuming ......his Dads a millionaire too, & would not give a door a bang .......

His son still buys the odd one or two - my son has the odd one or two they are like stocks & shares - they can crash .....
Are you that geezer digging up a rubbish tip looking for his lost hard drive containing millions worth of the stuff

Dunno mate I argue with the fact he says it doesn't exist. I create and sell NFT collections, and have done some for the metaverse, its hugely popular in some circles but not widely adopted, but not much in crypto/nft/meta is widely adopted at the moment.
You create and sell NFTs to who?

Can we see an example?

You create and sell NFTs to who?

Can we see an example?

Whomever wants to purchase them, I sell them at a set cost and get a % of secondary sales which is on an NFT market place. for example, last collection I made was a collection of 6000 NFT's, which we sold at 1 sol each, would love to say its all profit but we have a team which we pay, then marketing and other things on to, but I can't complain its a good earner ontop of everything else

The most one of mine have ever sold for was 200 Solana, which was worth a hell of a lot more then it is now ($45 per Sol, compared to over $160 when sold). I got 7% of that.

There is a huge amount of work in building up interest, getting ready for launch and then releasing the collection, but with collections ranging from 1000 to over 10000 there is huge money to be made.

Will send examples in DM though if you want, DM's always opens bout these things rather than clog this thread up.

Status
Not open for further replies.