New Sponsor: Fancurve

Status
Not open for further replies.
Imagine Bills chubby little face when they explained this.

“What, we can sell the ungrateful scruffs literally nothing for actual money????”

No digital shinnies for me to wear when we are on Sky, no deal. ?

Anytime someone talks to you about the metaverse or crypto - you click on their Twitter profile and it's full of absolute garbage. "X new coin is going to the MOON" with about 15 rocket emoji's and an infatuation with Elon Musk's Twitter feed. They're the only people convinced it's actually going anywhere. The whole scene is just embarrassing but if we make a bit of money off the De-fi divvies then who cares.

I do know one lad that's made anything in crypto and he got in really early with Bitcoin. He now holds the self-appointed accolade of "The Wirral's Most Successful Crypto Currency Trader". The grandest of titles. You'll see him blasting up and down New Chester road in his lambo, frequenting Bromborough's maccies drive through. Whatever you do in crypto, just don't let the money change you lads.

Dunno mate I argue with the fact he says it doesn't exist. I create and sell NFT collections, and have done some for the metaverse, its hugely popular in some circles but not widely adopted, but not much in crypto/nft/meta is widely adopted at the moment.

But do you have a bloody clue what it is. Exactly Joe
Yes ..... My sons bosses son purchased bot coin many, many years ago - when they were dirt cheap virtually unknown of - the many big customers firm's main client's wages payroll were hacked online, & wanted to pay a ransom in Bitcoin they were cleverly encrypted no way of decoding the payrolls - he foolishly let his Dad use them to pay off the ransoms to this Russian guy ..... He eventually scarpered as the FBI were after him, a multi millionaire now .....

If the bosses' son had held on to them, they would have had a value of millions today .... he's fuming ......his Dads a millionaire too, & would not give a door a bang .......

His son still buys the odd one or two - my son has the odd one or two they are like stocks & shares - they can crash .....

Yes ..... My sons bosses son purchased bot coin many, many years ago - when they were dirt cheap virtually unknown of - the many big customers firm's main client's wages payroll were hacked online, & wanted to pay a ransom in Bitcoin they were cleverly encrypted no way of decoding the payrolls - he foolishly let his Dad use them to pay off the ransoms to this Russian guy ..... He eventually scarpered as the FBI were after him, a multi millionaire now .....

If the bosses' son had held on to them, they would have had a value of millions today .... he's fuming ......his Dads a millionaire too, & would not give a door a bang .......

His son still buys the odd one or two - my son has the odd one or two they are like stocks & shares - they can crash .....
At last! Thank you @Joey66
I've been waiting ages for someone to come along and explain it clearly and precisely. I feel that I now have an in depth understanding thanks to your expert analysis.
Thanks again mate. much appreciated. ;)

What the hell is bot coin you mad bugger.

NFTs, Crypto, Bitcoin.....

2b10adee-5de6-423f-91d0-e4cebf55d6fb_text.gif

At last! Thank you @Joey66
I've been waiting ages for someone to come along and explain it clearly and precisely. I feel that I now have an in depth understanding thanks to your expert analysis.
Thanks again mate. much appreciated. ;)
Wait for @Joey66 explanation of micro economics. Should get a knighthood

Status
Not open for further replies.