New Manager

Status
Not open for further replies.
Really don't think there's any managers out there who we could honestly get who'd be an improvement on Koeman. Let's look at the options we'd no doubt get linked with if Koeman does go at any point, do any of them really inspire>

Tuchel - Looks a very decent young manager but it would be a big gamble, he didn't take Dortmund to any great heights. Could be another AVB.

De Boer - We swerved him once for a reason and though it was really unfair how he was treated at Palace his style of play isn't at all what we'd want

Benitez - Some blues no doubt would but not me, never. We're a club with class and I'd never throw it away by giving this arrogant kopite messiah the keys

Rodgers - Another ex-RS arsewipe I want nowhere near the club. He's proven nothing either, had one good year in the PL with Suarez leading their line.

Luis Enrique - He might fancy it if we made him a big offer but what has he done either? Won trophies with Messi and Neymar in his team, well done. Wouldn't be the worst idea still but it would still have the potential to backfire massively.

Moyes - You just know he'd get linked. Kenwright would probably still have him back the clueless beaut.

We're best sticking with Koeman for now and binning off the crap who've held the club back for years. The losers in the squad and upstairs in the boardroom, people who've never tasted real success in football.

This thread makes me smile when I think of how Crystal Palace have lost their first five games without scoring a goal and now have the honor of calling Roy Hodgson their manager.

Can always be far worse lids.

I want Ron out the door NOW....but I really do fear that having picked him as their main target last time, that they might not really know what they are doing....

Really don't think there's any managers out there who we could honestly get who'd be an improvement on Koeman. Let's look at the options we'd no doubt get linked with if Koeman does go at any point, do any of them really inspire>

Tuchel - Looks a very decent young manager but it would be a big gamble, he didn't take Dortmund to any great heights. Could be another AVB.

De Boer - We swerved him once for a reason and though it was really unfair how he was treated at Palace his style of play isn't at all what we'd want

Benitez - Some blues no doubt would but not me, never. We're a club with class and I'd never throw it away by giving this arrogant kopite messiah the keys

Rodgers - Another ex-RS arsewipe I want nowhere near the club. He's proven nothing either, had one good year in the PL with Suarez leading their line.

Luis Enrique - He might fancy it if we made him a big offer but what has he done either? Won trophies with Messi and Neymar in his team, well done. Wouldn't be the worst idea still but it would still have the potential to backfire massively.

Moyes - You just know he'd get linked. Kenwright would probably still have him back the clueless beaut.

We're best sticking with Koeman for now and binning off the crap who've held the club back for years. The losers in the squad and upstairs in the boardroom, people who've never tasted real success in football.
Do you think Hoffenheim's young manager Nagelsmann would be interested in the job? Would be a big gamble for sure but the guy likes to attack. Shades of Martinez about him though.

Far too early to bin off Koeman, we gave brown shoes 3 years so he deserves at least 2. I don't think he is clueless as the previous manager so the results will pick up. The blame should more go on to the board for not getting the targets or choosing players with 0 pace. Let's see what Jan brings, it better be good.

Do you think Hoffenheim's young manager Nagelsmann would be interested in the job? Would be a big gamble for sure but the guy likes to attack. Shades of Martinez about him though.

Nagelsmann is going nowhere but Munich. He's not exactly subtle about that either, he's even having a home built in the city. So long as things continue to go well for him at Hoffenheim, it's likely he'll be their next head coach.

Status
Not open for further replies.