New Kits 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
New training range is a bit dull. Blocky and not very different to last season's training wear.

Really hope the rumours about Under Armour from next season are true. (Even though this season's home kit is alright.)

These aren't bad like. If it's like this season then the team will wear the blue stuff and the management team wear the dark stuff.

ymrWUcE.jpg

P5cURAJ.png

Handsome Marco will look boss in that. ;)

I just really wish the SportsPesa logo was small under the badge instead of massive on the stomach. Nice and symetrical then with the squad number or initials under the Umbro logo.

Last edited:

I don’t understand why it’s took so long to officially unveil the away kit. They really drag the fun out of things at times.

New training range is a bit dull. Blocky and not very different to last season's training wear.

Really hope the rumours about Under Armour from next season are true. (Even though this season's home kit is alright.)

These aren't bad like. If it's like this season then the team will wear the blue stuff and the management team wear the dark stuff.

ymrWUcE.jpg

P5cURAJ.png

Handsome Marco will look boss in that. ;)

I just really wish the SportsPesa logo was small under the badge instead of massive on the stomach. Nice and symetrical then with the squad number or initials under the Umbro logo.

That top is AMAZING.

Status
Not open for further replies.