New kit 2017/2018

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who the hell is responsible for signing off on these things?
Oumar-Niasse-.jpg

it's not very exciting and certainly looks like a training top but don't think its the disaster some are suggesting. It's plain and blue... with no stupid embellishments and they haven't run with the tacky blue circle 'S' part of the sponsors logo.

amazing how many people have breakdowns over something that might not even happen. the internet age has somehow made people a lot dumber

"...and will see the SportPesa brand feature on the Club's shirts..."

A bit vague there, is there any chance left that this could still just be a sleeve sponsor?!

Also with them being a betting firm I'm guessing that the kid's kits will continue to not be able to have the sponsor on?

A bit vague there, is there any chance left that this could still just be a sleeve sponsor?!

Also with them being a betting firm I'm guessing that the kid's kits will continue to not be able to have the sponsor on?
I would say so mate.

I reckon if it was something "sound" like Samsung, but it was slabbed in neon pink, people wouldn't fume because it's "sound".

Let's be honest, it doesn't even look bad on the shirt, and regardless, all it means is SportsPesa offered more money to us, and why anyone would be unhappy at that (well except for the fact it's for 5 years, which means welll get gazumped again by the end).

Some people just like to moan

Mate, they leaked a photo of the kit / training kit on their own Twitter page

Status
Not open for further replies.