New In-House Ticket Re-Sale Platform (no more StubHub!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
So having now come down with Covid I'm left with two tickets for the Burnley game I bought off general availability a few weeks back.

In the old days I'd have had them sold on Stub Hub for probably about 60-70% of the price (1 adult, 1 teen so not suited to everyone). As it stands now though I'm goosed aren't I?

And presumably with Covid protocols it won't even be possible to just hand them to a mate free of charge?
I'm pretty sure they'll have no problem using them.

So can't anyone buy season ticket seats listed for Burnley yet because it hasn't fully sold out yet?
ST Resale tickets for Burnley have been available for a while now. They are on a separate part of the EFC website though, they do not show up in the “normal” ticketing page

3F0B26A0-A4D5-4BFA-981A-8FDE188F22B2.jpeg

You can see from the Resale seat map all the Park End season tickets available

6C5BA9D6-CC2C-4F7C-8EB9-35DC8828AB99.png

ST Resale tickets for Burnley have been available for a while now. They are on a separate part of the EFC website though, they do not show up in the “normal” ticketing page

View attachment 138371

View attachment 138372

Quite a lot of tickets available for that game. The Norwich resale is also open as well

Not talking about re-sales here ,there are about 40 seats left in MS1 ,2 in Lower Bullens and 1 in Upper Visitors all obstructed views. Surprised Burnley haven't taken their full allocation ,it's only down the road .
As regards re-sales my own seat is listed at £50 which is a bit steep ! I can't get to night matches for family reasons and if we still had Stubhub I would have listed it for £20 and it would have sold in minutes.

View attachment 138371

View attachment 138372
Good find. The club sure have done a good job of making sure the resales platform isn’t especially prominent.

Looks like they've finally updated the page now so you can select which match in the future you are selling for. Bare in mind your tickets won't become available for sale to others until the club releases the 'normal' tickets, or soon after
Fair play Lee. Booked flights for Watford next month n was worried this would be a nightmare as usually use SH. Plenty of sale still for monday so should be fine. Thanks again

The whole IT side is crazy. You have to be lucky to end up where you need to be. Obscure as always. Makes you wonder that they do this so they don't have to pay the profits to the charity.

The whole IT side is crazy. You have to be lucky to end up where you need to be. Obscure as always. Makes you wonder that they do this so they don't have to pay the profits to the charity.

What a ridiculous statement!!!

The website is garbage, not just for ticket sales, it’s garbage full stop.

If the club didn’t want to donate to charity they didn’t have to volunteer it. Or do all the EitC stuff they do.

If you've listed your tickets on the clubs new system - be aware that they've likely sold without you receiving any notification of the sale. There's also nowhere within the account that gives you any idea on the status of your listing so you might need to give the club a call to check on the status.

What a ridiculous statement!!!

The website is garbage, not just for ticket sales, it’s garbage full stop.

If the club didn’t want to donate to charity they didn’t have to volunteer it. Or do all the EitC stuff they do.
Because it makes them look good

I agree though that the overall website is garbage.

Status
Not open for further replies.