New In-House Ticket Re-Sale Platform (no more StubHub!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
What a ridiculous statement!!!

The website is garbage, not just for ticket sales, it’s garbage full stop.

If the club didn’t want to donate to charity they didn’t have to volunteer it. Or do all the EitC stuff they do.
It really is poor for a multi-million pound organisation. It is so hard to find what you want. Crazy in this day and age.

It really is poor for a multi-million pound organisation. It is so hard to find what you want. Crazy in this day and age.

Agreed. I don’t think I’ve ever encountered a more clunky, difficult to navigate website. Maybe built by Bill’s 14yo nephew???

This didn’t just happen to cheat some cryarse out of selling his seat or avoid charity ?

Agreed. I don’t think I’ve ever encountered a more clunky, difficult to navigate website. Maybe built by Bill’s 14yo nephew???

This didn’t just happen to cheat some cryarse out of selling his seat or avoid charity ?

It happened because a premier league football club isn't a dedicated ticketing company.

We're not perfect, but that's harsh. EitC is one of the things we can be proud of, surely?
Surely football is a results business I. E on the pitch. Noticeable that baxendale got a cbe for services to the community. I'd place the sporting and business side before charity. Just an opinion though

Surely football is a results business I. E on the pitch. Noticeable that baxendale got a cbe for services to the community. I'd place the sporting and business side before charity. Just an opinion though
Completely get that and it's a fair enough opinion, but I think a football club is more than a business and the community aspect and how they conduct themselves is one of the reasons I love Everton.

I don't find myself depressed when a business's stocks go down nor do secret little fist pumps with a huge smile on my face when they go up like I do when Everton lose or win. There are more successful 'businesses' I could support. We have to be more, surely? My tuppence worth.

Agree. It's early days in their foray into this area and hopefully it'll all get smoother.

I think the whole site isn't user friendly, not just the ticketing though.
In the meantime expect our lowest league attendance at GP next Monday for many a season.

In the meantime expect our lowest league attendance at GP next Monday for many a season.
Hope your wrong but I suppose it's a possibility.

I benefitted for years from being able to access ST holders great seats and am personally gutted that I'll have to peek round pillars due to being unable to take the chance on waiting for resales to be available but hope the club can find a way that is more palatable to the people that have been affected negatively by the changeover.

Are there not fan reps that can bring this up with the club? Perhaps those that hold the power aren't aware of the impact. Things might change once the system beds in, who knows? We can all gripe (and I definitely include myself in this) but I still believe there is a way forward that the vast majority can live with. I, perhaps foolishly, believe that our club values the fans more that most others. Bloody pillars though, with great seats going begging!!!

Hope your wrong but I suppose it's a possibility.

I benefitted for years from being able to access ST holders great seats and am personally gutted that I'll have to peek round pillars due to being unable to take the chance on waiting for resales to be available but hope the club can find a way that is more palatable to the people that have been affected negatively by the changeover.

Are there not fan reps that can bring this up with the club? Perhaps those that hold the power aren't aware of the impact. Things might change once the system beds in, who knows? We can all gripe (and I definitely include myself in this) but I still believe there is a way forward that the vast majority can live with. I, perhaps foolishly, believe that our club values the fans more that most others. Bloody pillars though, with great seats going begging!!!
Lots of unobstructed reseale seats are available. (about 30 in my section onbTB2 alone)

Unfortunately, as others have said its not immediately obvious where to find them.

When you go to the ticketing page (on mobile) there is a dropdown menu and you can select Resale tickets. (not 'resell my ticket' adjacent)

In the desctop site it's towards the right/centre of the sub menu on the ticketing page.

You click on the area of the ground you want and you can see what's available. (and a seat view is shown)

The system works, but it's really bad if a lot of people need to be guided through it. It needs to be intuitive.

Lots of unobstructed reseale seats are available. (about 30 in my section onbTB2 alone)

Unfortunately, as others have said its not immediately obvious where to find them.

When you go to the ticketing page (on mobile) there is a dropdown menu and you can select Resale tickets. (not 'resell my ticket' adjacent)

In the desctop site it's towards the right/centre of the sub menu on the ticketing page.

You click on the area of the ground you want and you can see what's available. (and a seat view is shown)

The system works, but it's really bad if a lot of people need to be guided through it. It needs to be intuitive.
Good post. Thank you.

The website is garbage! It’s clunky & un-intuitive. It’s an embarrassment. No argument there.

BUT, the problem here is people holding onto Season Tickets who don’t use them.

ST holders get 31% discount. That’s like 6 free games! I work away, sometimes upto 12 weeks at a time. I’m happy to let someone use my ticket. The 525 quid I paid the club is done deal.

Some people are just so entitled. They want it all. Like this horrible “claims culture”.

The club needs to clamp down & free up these seats.

Good post, I’ve just listed my ticket for Norwich. I think Everton just need to promote the resale feature and how to find it. When you go on the main ticket page for the Norwich game it appears no tickets are available, a prompt to check the the season ticket resale option would be very helpful, and common sense.

it’s good to see as few empty seats as possible, this would help.

Status
Not open for further replies.