New Everton Stadium Discussion

Last year we were told the stadium was going to be ready for season 2021/22 it has slipped a year. Still not raised finance, still not published images, still no idea of capacity, still no Key Principles Document, still no fan engagement. Planning Application was supposed to go in before end of 2017. Our CEO has done a p1ss poor job commercially & is now doing just as good a job on project managing BMD. Until Farhad Moshiri gets World Class people running the board, we'll never progress!

I don't understand the neccessity to know the capacity of the ground, if they said it was 1 or 100,000 someone would find a reason to disagree with it. The drawings that appeared on here said it was about 60,000, one of the guys that seems to know what is going on with the design etc has said that the drawings are the initial concept so let's assume it's going to be 60,000. I have been told this is the initial thoughts but the bloke suspects that after costs this may well come down to 50,000

So, the Echo have been briefed by Everton that the stadium is going to be 50,000. With the announcement over Christmas (buried), the propaganda machine has started with their mouthpiece, if they keep saying 50k and enough of them will to stay in the clique, ie. Echo, Fans Forum, Parry, Bellew, Sharp, Snodin etc, this will manifest and be accepted by the majority. I hope I'm wrong, I want us to have the best of everything.

So, the Echo have been briefed by Everton that the stadium is going to be 50,000. With the announcement over Christmas (buried), the propaganda machine has started with their mouthpiece, if they keep saying 50k and enough of them will to stay in the clique, ie. Echo, Fans Forum, Parry, Bellew, Sharp, Snodin etc, this will manifest and be accepted by the majority. I hope I'm wrong, I want us to have the best of everything.

Ambition according to Elstoner is 50k when West Ham, Newcastle will have bigger grounds and no doubt others redeveloping over the coming years LOL

Where was this announcement?

I take it you listened to the podcast as well lol couldn't believe what I was listening to....shouldnt be over ambitious, 50k might be too much, football's changed so grounds could be empty ( yeah cos none of us get streams these days yet we still sell out ).

I stopped listening after that but it wouldn't surprise me after saying we should watch our pennies on the stadium if they said "yeah but they should pay 50m for Tosun as we badly need a striker".

Unreal the tripe they talked about the stadium, not one Evertonian I know or have spoken to has had that kind of tone/attitude when it comes to what we all want for the stadium.

Have they ?

Where is this reported ?