New Everton Stadium Discussion

Not necessarily. In newer stadia, they apply a durable ‘wrap’ over the individual seats they need a different colour and pattern to spell out names and logos. Can be added / removed easily.
Can’t understand why they wouldn’t do that before installation, though.

The simplest answer, so far, is that the seats that have gone in are blue and are staying blue.

Can’t understand why they wouldn’t do that before installation, though.

The simplest answer, so far, is that the seats that have gone in are blue and are staying blue.
If we get naming rights sorted then the company paying may want thier name or logo written in the seats. Come the Euros the plastic white wrap would have to be removed along with a new stadium name as the advertising rules for the tournament wouldn't allow it. Once it's over we re wrap those seats & back to normal.
Clearly we don't have a stadium sponsor yet so my guess is that they will be all blue close to opening & if we fail to get a sponsor then the seats in question will get wrapped in white as per the renders we currently have.

If we get naming rights sorted then the company paying may want thier name or logo written in the seats. Come the Euros the plastic white wrap would have to be removed along with a new stadium name as the advertising rules for the tournament wouldn't allow it. Once it's over we re wrap those seats & back to normal.
Clearly we don't have a stadium sponsor yet so my guess is that they will be all blue close to opening & if we fail to get a sponsor then the seats in question will get wrapped in white as per the renders we currently have.
Exactly this. Keep all options open.

Is this all not like the NIKE stripe in the scums stadium. They change it to a sperm for champions league. Need to be flexible with these things.

If we want the most for the naming rights they should be looking now, before other fans are used to hearing the Everton stadium the fourth grace on the banks of the Royal blue Mersey. We wouldn't want everyone referring to our stadium like that would we

I seem to remember there were approx 5,500 hospitality tickets but I'm sure someone on here will give a more accurate figure
Another question on season tickets that come with hospitality...

Does anyone know if these are applicable for resale if you can't attend a game, same as a normal season ticket? Would the resale be for the ticket and hospitality or i could only resale the ticket and i basically lose the value of the hospitality?

My thought is they are bolted together you cant have a premium seat without hospitality so if you 'resale' it comes as a package and Everton would set the resale value.

Cheers

I was fearful this might happen. I was hoping it would not be mentioned until after his funeral. If anyone starts a campaign for this NOT to happen, please let me know. I am more than willing to offer my free time and energy to ensure this NEVER comes to pass.
We could name a Kirkby taxi rank after him.

Another question on season tickets that come with hospitality...

Does anyone know if these are applicable for resale if you can't attend a game, same as a normal season ticket? Would the resale be for the ticket and hospitality or i could only resale the ticket and i basically lose the value of the hospitality?

My thought is they are bolted together you cant have a premium seat without hospitality so if you 'resale' it comes as a package and Everton would set the resale value.

Cheers
When I was taken through the ALL experiences I asked the same thing and I was advised the total package would be available for re-sale.

should there be a brand new badge design for when we move. It should incorporate everything. Goodison faded in the background, etched on our badge forever (until we change it again)
There already is a new badge, it's being soft-launched over the last few years.

https://www.dixonbaxi.com/work/everton

everton_fc_supporting_symbol_new.png