New Everton Stadium Discussion

Perhaps - but I don’t see how it’d make it easier to design.

We live in a digital world and everything else regarding this stadium has been designed within an inch of its life on a computer.

It’d also be a colossal waste of money to buy thousands of seats we don’t need.

They can always be moved as they go along. Could be described as a waste of time fitting them and then swaping but I'm just thinking about how many times the park end has changed colours. Surely they can't be buying new seats each time so there must be a way of changing the colour?

Now, this is interesting…

Looks like there’s no writing on the upper east stand, as there was in a lot of the renders:

0_BMD121121.jpg

As per the conversation we had a little while ago, @The binman chronicles, perhaps we’re getting the all-blue-seat interior after all?

Yeah noticed that. I hope they do fill in with white seats.

Perhaps - but I don’t see how it’d make it easier to design.

We live in a digital world and everything else regarding this stadium has been designed within an inch of its life on a computer.

It’d also be a colossal waste of money to buy thousands of seats we don’t need.
They’ll just keep them as spares for when they get ripped out in anger at our new owners when they sell off all our players, sack Dyche, and replace them with Gwladys Street Primary’s Under 11s and Darren Ferguson.

They can always be moved as they go along. Could be described as a waste of time fitting them and then swaping but I'm just thinking about how many times the park end has changed colours. Surely they can't be buying new seats each time so there must be a way of changing the colour?
Yeah, maybe.

Personally, I think we’re heading for all-blue seats, at least to begin with.

A light docklands style railway as I mentioned back in September.
Additionally, I've learnt recently that there is actual serious consideration of a light-railway/tram as part of the wider Liverpool Waters / Peel project too.

I know this will bring about all the ol' monorail jokes, but it is what it is.

Now, this is interesting…

Looks like there’s no writing on the upper east stand, as there was in a lot of the renders:

0_BMD121121.jpg

As per the conversation we had a little while ago, @The binman chronicles, perhaps we’re getting the all-blue-seat interior after all?
Not necessarily. In newer stadia, they apply a durable ‘wrap’ over the individual seats they need a different colour and pattern to spell out names and logos. Can be added / removed easily.