New Everton Stadium Discussion

That’s it? The top of a pencil? Nahhhh.
Branding is getting simpler not more complex for club badges. Whilst I can see them weaving Goodison into the fabric of a shirt I think if anything they will be looking to the future....the river , the dock, the waterfront, fourth grace etc to be pushing as our images

Another question on season tickets that come with hospitality...

Does anyone know if these are applicable for resale if you can't attend a game, same as a normal season ticket? Would the resale be for the ticket and hospitality or i could only resale the ticket and i basically lose the value of the hospitality?

My thought is they are bolted together you cant have a premium seat without hospitality so if you 'resale' it comes as a package and Everton would set the resale value.

Cheers
I do know they are keeping hospitality tickets to sell on a match by match basis. Whether they will sell those prior to any resell I don't know

I'd like to see Goodison prominently featured on the Everton kits during the final season there. Something Like the 90's Man United Strip that featured Old Trafford incorporated into the design would be smart. Or even a commemorative top featuring the kit used by Everton during their first season at Goodison.

I'd like to see Goodison prominently featured on the Everton kits during the final season there. Something Like the 90's Man United Strip that featured Old Trafford incorporated into the design would be smart. Or even a commemorative top featuring the kit used by Everton during their first season at Goodison.
Think that was the idea for this season's effort

Nothing more iconic than that beautiful crossed latticework panelling on the bullens rd... If they have led boards at the front of the upper tiers at Bramley Moore, they could recreate it as the default design, maybe when the teams come out

Hmmm... might not go down brilliantly with the faithful...

Screenshot 2023-11-09 at 15.17.24.png