New Everton Stadium Discussion

Around 3000, about 170 a game, free food and drink
You've got to commit for 3 seasons too,
Once you sign up You've got 14 days to pay 20% of the first seasons cost and then you pay the balance of the first seasons cost by February next year.
Unlimited drinks for 3 hours before ko and half time plus 1 "Street food item".
After the game bar is open for 1 hour but you have to pay

You've got to commit for 3 seasons too,
Once you sign up You've got 14 days to pay 20% of the first seasons cost and then you pay the balance of the first seasons cost by February next year.
Unlimited drinks for 3 hours before ko and half time plus 1 "Street food item".
After the game bar is open for 1 hour but you have to pay

When they say 1 Street food item, do they mean a massive pile of tacos or just 1 tacos? Whats on offer for the street food?

When they say 1 Street food item, do they mean a massive pile of tacos or just 1 tacos? Whats on offer for the street food?
Don't know exactly, don't think they do either, burger an chips, fish an chips, wraps curry etc where all mentioned,
You get access to 4 bars in "Village st" so hopefully it'll be a bit more varied

Just 1 but its the Mexican version of the hots dogs we do.
IMG_7905.jpeg

I would imagine that the 8 people would be on tier 2 of the list. If they dont want to spend doh on going to games then its highly unlikely they are paid up members and therefore extremely unlikely they would ever be offered a ST.
They've all got memberships

Average 32k in the most successful season in our history!!!
Just shows how squeezed household incomes must have been.

God bless.
Well, that and the well known didling of the figures.

Tax evasion.
Players had bonuses tied to attendance.
I think in the 80s away teams would get 25% of the total gate.

Attendences were definitely hit during the peak of football holiganism, but club secretarys kept the figures depressed for years.

Cash was tight, but it's nothing like the outlay of today. A seat in the top balcony (walk up and pay) was £5 and that included a free program. That's just over £15 in today's money. We're being milked and still go back for more.

Sold short by a combination of Meis and Moshiri.

Meis knew damn well from the stadium presentation meetings he attended/held in St.Lukes that there was demand for a capacity of 60,000+ but, 'sold' the club the notion that a smaller capacity would guarantee ticket demand would be fulfilled.

Moshiri, even before the Russians invaded Ukraine to cock-up the USM naming rights deal etc etc, insisted that the stadium be built 'to a budget' - and that budget went straight down the toilet the moment Putin ordered his troops over the border and the West sanctioned Usmanov and all the other Putin arselicking oligarchs and their business empires.

Based on nothing other than a guess and blind optimism, I think the legal safe standing ratios will change with the first decade or so of moving in and the capacity will increase to 60,000.
Even with the ratio change we will not get 60k, as a huge amount of seats would need to change to safe standing to accomplish that

Be kind to me: I've got a tooth abcess and it's affecting my memory lol ... this Trinity Place membership - anyone know the cost of it & payment terms? I daresay the answer to these questions are somewhere in this thread but i don't want satch the last 200 pages!