New Everton Stadium Discussion

It's hideous. Being big isn't enough.

That's what you get when a club owner does things piecemeal in order to maximize capacity and profits. There's no vision. It's a disjointed mess and an insult to the cradle of football in the city...which is what our old ground Anfield and its environs amount to.

They've destroyed all that with their garish mausoleum.

I dont care how efficient others will tell me it is for revenue per seat. It's a monstrosity of mammon. A disaster story that's unfolded over the period FSG have been in charge.
Seeing as that place is looking like a dog's dinner more and more each day, I wonder if it will be sponsored by Pedigree Chum?

Seeing as that place is looking like a dog's dinner more and more each day, I wonder if it will be sponsored by Pedigree Chum?

It reminds me of this:

81mufJSu0jL.__AC_SX300_SY300_QL70_ML2_.jpg

So just one end of the roof will have them? Can't be much power in that... better than nothing though (maybe?)

That's quite a big area and more than a few homes worth there...

Screenshot_20230803_195603_Gallery.jpg

At the end of the day there will be a sweet spot between the expense and what they generate that must have gone into the decision. Anfield has some in the new AR but it is just a skinny line of them.

So just one end of the roof will have them? Can't be much power in that... better than nothing though (maybe?)
400w to 500w per panel x how many panels = alot of power.
Average house UK is 3.8kw per day.

If we have battery storage it can save 1000s.

I would guess it will pay for most if not all the lighting inside stadium when you consider most lighting will be sensored LED lighting.

Might be used for undersoil heating also.

From time to time, it plays on my mind that I'm not going be able to get a ticket for the first ever game at Bramley Moore.

Simply, because I don't go the games. Thank God. Though I do show up to every game, placed infront of a laptop screen waiting to get my painful fix of blue time.

I know I don't deserve a ticket anymore, but still feel like I'm owed one, to share that initial, historic moment at our new home, especially considering the pain this club has caused me.

Do you feel me, bro? :Blink:

400w to 500w per panel x how many panels = alot of power.
Average house UK is 3.8kw per day.

If we have battery storage it can save 1000s.

I would guess it will pay for most if not all the lighting inside stadium when you consider most lighting will be sensored LED lighting.

Might be used for undersoil heating also.

Or enough to sell back to the grid which would be shockingly good foresight considering this board