New Everton Stadium Discussion

Does anybody know what the final look of the brickwork/grills/windows is? For example, take a look at the south-west corner specifically the bit facing back towards the city centre. Is that the final look? I can't tell if the glass is frosted or if the panes are covered with a proactive film. Elsewhere (for example on the West Stand) the panels just seem to be plain black. Will they stay like that or will they too take on the same look as those I mention in the south-west corner? Thanks.
I know it's bad form, but I just had to bump my own question. Does anyone have any information about the windows etc? Is that the final look at the south-west corner? Any protective film to come off? Thanks.

I know it's bad form, but I just had to bump my own question. Does anyone have any information about the windows etc? Is that the final look at the south-west corner? Any protective film to come off? Thanks.

I expect the window sections will look different to the black panel sections. There may be a subtle difference between some of the panels across the site dependent on ventilation needs. May also be a difference in window treatment dependant on Sun paths.

Our loveable neighbours are trying to console themselves...probably without any awareness of how stupid it makes them look seeing the state of theirs.

Screenshot_20230728_122828_Chrome.jpg

View attachment 219806
What an absolute eyesore.
It's hideous. Being big isn't enough.

That's what you get when a club owner does things piecemeal in order to maximize capacity and profits. There's no vision. It's a disjointed mess and an insult to the cradle of football in the city...which is what our old ground Anfield and its environs amount to.

They've destroyed all that with their garish mausoleum.

I dont care how efficient others will tell me it is for revenue per seat. It's a monstrosity of mammon. A disaster story that's unfolded over the period FSG have been in charge.