New Everton Stadium Discussion

Bumping this because it's the only exciting thing going on atm and page 1 of the forum is full of sh!te new threads. Most of them don't even have yes or no polls.
COYB
Hey up Bluein NZ, don't mean to be a stalker but I have family over in NZ, Tapawera now, but formerly New South Brighton, Christchurch, been over a few times and bloody love it, as do they since going over some 18 years ago(apart from the Earthquake period!)

Hope all is well in NZ with you. this is the best thing happening at the moment we can only hope it has a knock on affect!

I was amazed how many Blues are over there, I made all the family when we visited, wear our Everton Tops and everyone was like, Yeah Im a Toffee too! lol

UTFT

Hey up Bluein NZ, don't mean to be a stalker but I have family over in NZ, Tapawera now, but formerly New South Brighton, Christchurch, been over a few times and bloody love it, as do they since going over some 18 years ago(apart from the Earthquake period!)

Hope all is well in NZ with you. this is the best thing happening at the moment we can only hope it has a knock on affect!

I was amazed how many Blues are over there, I made all the family when we visited, wear our Everton Tops and everyone was like, Yeah Im a Toffee too! lol

UTFT

Have been there with my wife for a holiday smashing place.