New Everton Stadium Discussion

I know it's early days but would good to hear something exciting in regards to public transport, either the additional station or potential pie in the sky light railway/trams.

Feeling victimised?

Why would I feel victimised?

I just despair at pathetic losers revelling in death in some form of petty point scoring without any real concern for the victims. Whether it's Hillsborough or Hysel, it's disgusting.

The maggots who come out with that crap wouldn't spout such offensive crap in the street and the claims thrown about are usually factually incorrect anyway. Cowardly, sad gobshites trying to make themselves feel better. It's a worse reflection on them than anyone else.

Using death for petty point scoring, in a way that's factually incorrect anyway. Well done, I hope it makes you feel better.

Ahem hem hem

Attachments

• liverpool-banner.jpg
    liverpool-banner.jpg
    33.6 KB · Views: 106

Using death for petty point scoring, in a way that's factually incorrect anyway. Well done, I hope it makes you feel better.

Anyway finally the city has a stadium to be proud of. 3 stadiums from the mighty Ev. One the hermit crabs moved into. Goodison and now iconic city stadium on the banks of the Royal Blue Mersey.