New Everton Stadium Discussion

So… is funding in place?

if so, when the next phase of the build commencing?
Public answer is no and behind the scenes probably yes would be my sense.

It will be a continuous build out from here. Short of a calamity, there wont be a point from here where the build project stops. There will be too many interdependent steps all lined up and ready to be activated in sequence. In the background, there is a funding source underwriting this. It can always be refinanced externally at a later date.

Obv being in the PL would warrant a competitive interest rate on such finance relative to the championship.

No. I have notifications on for his channel as i enjoy his vids so share them as i see them. He deserves the views & asks in the vids for them to be shared so i just try to do my bit to help. I hope his channel continues to grow & he's rewarded for the work he puts in to keep us fans more in the loop.
I subscribed to his channel last year. He seems like a really decent bloke.

Noticing how many of the drone videos are preceded by the presenter saying how cold and/or windy it is at BMD

It's Baltic down there mate.

Gale force winds right off the Irish Sea, 365 days per year.

Hence the wind turbines that are visible in the drone footage and photos. They're not there to catch a gentle breeze.

I was on the ferry today and there seemed to be a lot of work on the river front on Nelson dock going down towards the clock, not sure if it's part of Everton's plans or something else.