New Everton Stadium Discussion

I come along the East Lancs Rd and park near the Queens Drive junction. Not sure what the options will be for me when we move to BMD
Get onto the M57 or 58 if you’re up that way, to the end of either of these, turn left and straight down Dunnings Bridge road as far as you can possibly go. Turn left at the last roundabout and towards Town

There's a huge amount of parking near the Mercedes garage at the junction of the strand and Great Howard Street.
It's the BMW garage that's at that junction I think? The Mercedes garage is on the Pall Mall/Leeds Street junction.

Where's the parking you're thinking of? I can think of maybe 100 on road spaces, but that's about it. There used to be more, but they started building those new apartment blocks on it.

To be fair, BMD has public transport challenges for which the club had to provide answers, otherwise quite simply we would not have got planning permission in the first place.
Well yes, we have a transport plan which is just about all you need to pass the planning. Look at Kirkby, that passed council planning and nobody thought the transport plans for that were in anyway adequate. I just think that we have spent so much effort and money making other parts of the project so good, it would be a shame if the transport part was just about adequate.

Last edited:
All this talk of redeveloping the whole dock area has got me thinking of South Park’s Sodo Sopa. Can’t wait for similar adverts to these to start

Last edited:
It's the BMW garage that's at that junction I think? The Mercedes garage is on the Pall Mall/Leeds Street junction.

Where's the parking you're thinking of? I can think of maybe 100 on road spaces, but that's about it. There used to be more, but they started building those new apartment blocks on it.

I haven't been there for 12 months, pandemic and all that, but just beyond where that Infinity towers was going, there's a big car park there. Opposite side of the road to the other failed residential build that stopped when Elliot Lawless got raided....

Yeah man, there's two. BMW and Mercedes about 50m up towards the YMCA.