New Everton Stadium Discussion

But remember we get 5 million (actually i think that has gone up since) just for a training ground.

It has I'm sure it's been mentioned that it is now £12m a year. Also Usmanov offered £30m an exclusivity deal for sponsorship of the new Bramley Moore stadium, figures mentioned were £300m over 10 years if I remember rightly.

It has I'm sure it's been mentioned that it is now £12m a year. Also Usmanov offered £30m an exclusivity deal for sponsorship of the new Bramley Moore stadium, figures mentioned were £300m over 10 years if I remember rightly.

I thought it was going to be 200 million over that time but could easily be 250/300 depending how much they want to play with FFP.

The update is to tell people we are waiting for PP. Some people on here get upset saying they hear nothing from the club and that must mean it's off.

Then the club give an update and the same people complain they already know this. What are they to do?
We already knew we were waiting for PP. We’ve known for over a year now.

They’ll use this second lockdown as a reason to delay it again. It’s not like everyone has adapted to working remotely or anything over the past year.
its as if LCC dont want the jobs, after all the internal problems they have had this would take the pressure off them big time,imagine the national publicity they would get in creating 100s of jobs for the city