New Everton Stadium Discussion

How are we paying for it? (Genuine question - as far as I’m aware we don’t have funding in place?)

I think that will be announced once the planning permission is granted. Based on the stadium costing between £500m and £600m I am expecting that we will sign a stadium naming rights deal with USM for 10 years worth £600m, to begin when the stadium is ready and use that deal to borrow the initial money against. USM have already invested around £30m for first dibs on the naming rights.

I think that will be announced once the planning permission is granted. Based on the stadium costing between £500m and £600m I am expecting that we will sign a stadium naming rights deal with USM for 10 years worth £600m, to begin when the stadium is ready and use that deal to borrow the initial money against. USM have already invested around £30m for first dibs on the naming rights.

£60mpa stadium sponsorship? Not a chance.

SoFi is spending a reported $30 million per year for 20 years to have rights to the new NFL stadium near Los Angeles and Allegiant Airlines is spending likely up to $25 million per year for the new NFL building near Las Vegas.

chart1(3).png

SoFi is spending a reported $30 million per year for 20 years to have rights to the new NFL stadium near Los Angeles and Allegiant Airlines is spending likely up to $25 million per year for the new NFL building near Las Vegas.

chart1(3).png

But remember we get 5 million (actually i think that has gone up since) just for a training ground.

chart1(3).png

look at Man Citys deal, they signed a deal in 2011 for £400m over 10 years with Etihad. That includes the kit as well, but I would imagine that our deal with USM would too. Given that City's deal was signed 10 years ago, upping it by £200m is not that unthinkable, look at how much kit sponsorship has increased over that time. Back in 10/11 season we were getting £2.5m a year from Chang and now we get £9.6m a year from Cazoo.

look at Man Citys deal, they signed a deal in 2011 for £400m over 10 years with Etihad. That includes the kit as well, but I would imagine that our deal with USM would too. Given that City's deal was signed 10 years ago, upping it by £200m is not that unthinkable, look at how much kit sponsorship has increased over that time. Back in 10/11 season we were getting £2.5m a year from Chang and now we get £9.6m a year from Cazoo.

The worlds biggest sporting brand, Dallas Cowboys, have a naming deal up to $19mpa but people think Everton will get £60mpa? Nonsense.

Interesting listen from the main site.

I still feel there is no info on what the changes were the club made. There's the bend over backwards yes sir no sir 3 bags full sir changes to the Heritage England etc. But what about support feedback? I never liked the big blocks of disabled areas then asked why not utilise the area between the upper and lower north stand like it present is for the Park end? Some aesthetics for me didn't seem right.