New Everton Stadium Discussion

Been a ST holder for 16 straight years yet never got invited yet I've seen arsewipes who I know dont even have a ST tweeting pics of themselves at the event. I'm sure there's plenty of others who didn't get asked either who've been going even longer.

Hard not to feel snubbed.
My dad's been one for nearly 50.
So by your logic he deserves to go more than you.
I'll ring him now to arrange a protest march.

Furious here

Been a ST holder for 16 straight years yet never got invited yet I've seen arsewipes who I know dont even have a ST tweeting pics of themselves at the event. I'm sure there's plenty of others who didn't get asked either who've been going even longer.

Hard not to feel snubbed.
Think about those who own a share(s) and a season ticket, but still not invited.

Maybe in the future you will be invited to things. Does anyone know the criteria to be invited or is it random?

There were a load of long surveys a while back. I didnt bother but my daughter had a new baby and out of boredom filled them in on her phone in the middle of the night while feeding the baby. She had no idea that it would result in invites to these presentations. She has been a ST holder for over 20 years. I have been one for decades.

Everyone had the chance to complete the surveys - I didn't, which is why she is at the presentation and I am not. Fair play, I say.