New Everton Stadium Discussion

Goodison Park to be an Everton legacy .quality Housing and homes , enterprise zone, health zone. Homes for those with social care need. Leisure food and retail area. Tribute to Goodison. Green area, play area. All to be refined using a trust board.purely conceptual right now.View attachment 63223

That's great but also sad to see the old lady gone, needs must though

Been a ST holder for 16 straight years yet never got invited yet I've seen arsewipes who I know dont even have a ST tweeting pics of themselves at the event. I'm sure there's plenty of others who didn't get asked either who've been going even longer.

Hard not to feel snubbed.

Maybe in the future you will be invited to things. Does anyone know the criteria to be invited or is it random?

So while LFC knock houses down and turf people out of their homes we're going to build some for people in need.
One of the reasons i love this club

Denise says the legacy proposal is a £100m civic inheritance project that will build on the existing facilities in the shadow of Goodison Park, including The Everton Free School, The People's Hub, The Blue Base and planned People's Place.
The site of Goodison Park will be "transformed" to include new homes "developed under a scheme that would explore new ways to make them available to residents who, otherwise, may never [be] able to afford their own homes."

Been a ST holder for 16 straight years yet never got invited yet I've seen arsewipes who I know dont even have a ST tweeting pics of themselves at the event. I'm sure there's plenty of others who didn't get asked either who've been going even longer.

Hard not to feel snubbed.
I’m the same mate, I don’t feel snubbed, but at least let us watch the speeches and the rest of it live