New Everton Stadium Discussion

Planning hopefully, maybe, possibly, probably in before the end of 2019 and then 3 years to build from planning acceptance.

So maybe ready for the start of the 2023 season.

It might be the sun, but I am certain all the stuff about the Goodison legacy stuff was primed ages ago.

That's great but also sad to see the old lady gone, needs must though

Would have liked if they had kept the shells of GS and BR and converted them into functional buildings but perhaps left a small section on the edges that you can see how it was. The first purpose built stadium in the world deserves to still have a monument in place.

The plans also include a health zone, education zone, sheltered accommodation, leisure and retail facilities, and a tribute garden to feature the existing centre circle and other areas of the Goodison pitch.

"There will always be somewhere where Evertonians can take children and grandchildren"

Yea no Kopites allowed is right Denise

50 years and they dont offer him an invite but do to media outlets who do nothing but s1ag us off. It's a joke as far I'm concerned.
It is what it is. Can't invite every one of us so yenno. Sh1t happens. He just wants to see us playing in it. He's not that arsed he wasn't picked. I'm feeewmin. 46 'kin years ive been going.
Bellends