New Everton Stadium Discussion

Denise says the legacy proposal is a £100m civic inheritance project that will build on the existing facilities in the shadow of Goodison Park, including The Everton Free School, The People's Hub, The Blue Base and planned People's Place.

I wonder how that money is factored in?

These updates on the club website are very basic and lacking of detail. For how long it’s taking between updates they could type up a more detailed summary

View attachment 63227

Goodison park legacy project

Just think of the memories that place holds
Would have liked if they had kept the shells of GS and BR and converted them into functional buildings but perhaps left a small section on the edges that you can see how it was. The first purpose built stadium in the world deserves to still have a monument in place.

Agree with that, I look at those pictures of how Goodison will look, although it's a good thing what their doing, I can't help look at where I sit and the foot print of the other stands and think of all that history and memories people have in there, it will be a sad day on the last game but we do need to move on

Denise says the legacy proposal is a £100m civic inheritance project that will build on the existing facilities in the shadow of Goodison Park, including The Everton Free School, The People's Hub, The Blue Base and planned People's Place.

I wonder how that money is factored in?

I did wonder myself, rather they just left it and opened the pitch up so kids can play on it. Seems a cheaper way of giving back to the community! :p