New Everton Manager

Next ex-Everton manager

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Have to say if after this long drawn out affair they then appoint Rafael it will be a massive PR blunder. With a huge amount of the fan base against Rafael and allowing them to vent their opposition to it but still appoint him, will feel very much like the club (owner) alienating the fans. Could be a long period of discontent ahead. Expectations have rarely been lower.

I honestly think the clueless Moshiri is desperately holding out for some world class manager to pop up like what happened with Ancelotti.

In the mean time he's inviting benitez round for interview 5 and 6 to try and keep him happy at the same time.

He's aware how hated he will be if he appoints benitez. I'd argue he would be more hated than benitez himself.

Just give it short term to Dunc. Witn the proviso that if its turning into a disaster early on we make out he was a stop gap til the right man came along.
To be honest I think the ridiculous amount of purported interviews have been fabricated by pundits to explain the massive gap between them declaring his appointment and continued lack of his signature.

Finch Farm catering staff on his 1st day.......

were-gonna-need-a-bigger-buffet.jpg

Have to say if after this long drawn out affair they then appoint Rafael it will be a massive PR blunder. With a huge amount of the fan base against Rafael and allowing them to vent their opposition to it but still appoint him, will feel very much like the club (owner) alienating the fans. Could be a long period of discontent ahead. Expectations have rarely been lower.
I concur. I can’t believe that it is that difficult to find a suitable manager without having to give the job to Benitez. Even though Everton have a dodgy squad they must still be a very good position for any number of decent managers. I just don’t understand :oops:

Status
Not open for further replies.