New Everton Manager

Next ex-Everton manager

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The plot thickens... Hopefully

I wouldn't get your hopes up too much mate. Football Transfers have taken it direct from the Sara Meini tweet which actually name checks 3 managers and states that Fonseca is the most likely. The rest he is simply making up as it doesn't say that anywhere.

My take on it, and has been for a while, is that is us that have been stringing him along. Hope I am a bit right. Will make a change.

Hopefully it is us that's holding out for another option to make his decision, we all know if Benitez doesn't sign then the narrative will be he walked away from Everton because we was dithering, not botherd how the media portray us as long as we pull a blinder from nowhere haha

We should offer the job to Ted Lasso.
He's taken the Spurs job

1624561080008.png

I honestly think the clueless Moshiri is desperately holding out for some world class manager to pop up like what happened with Ancelotti.

In the mean time he's inviting benitez round for interview 5 and 6 to try and keep him happy at the same time.

He's aware how hated he will be if he appoints benitez. I'd argue he would be more hated than benitez himself.

Just give it short term to Dunc. Witn the proviso that if its turning into a disaster early on we make out he was a stop gap til the right man came along.

Status
Not open for further replies.