New Everton Manager

Next ex-Everton manager

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I honestly think the clueless Moshiri is desperately holding out for some world class manager to pop up like what happened with Ancelotti.

In the mean time he's inviting benitez round for interview 5 and 6 to try and keep him happy at the same time.

He's aware how hated he will be if he appoints benitez. I'd argue he would be more hated than benitez himself.

Just give it short term to Dunc. Witn the proviso that if its turning into a disaster early on we make out he was a stop gap til the right man came along.
If it was to be dunc i think moshiri would have had it done by now. He has given the go ahead for the consolation prize.
IMG-20210624-WA0001.jpg

Nothing says “big club” like appointing a former player with little to no managerial experience to potentially oversee disaster.

Nothing says big club like appointing your rivals manager who was last relevant about a decade ago whilst knowing that it is going to cause utter mayhem.

Just as well the term big club is only something assigned to a club by the press.

When Conte walks through the door with a big bag of Mosh money for his contact and an even bigger bag of Usmanov Money for transfers we will all be made up. Make it happen Everton.

We are definitely getting the fat Spanish one aren’t we. selling Richie an replacing him with Jolinton.

People forget how much RB likes to tinker with squads and elevens, unnecessarily. I remember Ronaldo was in his peak at Real, like 50 goal a season peak, and RB goes there and starts playing him out wide in some games. Just trying to be too clever.

Status
Not open for further replies.