New Everton Manager

Next ex-Everton manager

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Latest I've heard tonight he hasn't been announced because he is isolating after a meeting on the Russians boat in Monaco ‍♂️

Latest I've heard tonight he hasn't been announced because he is isolating after a meeting on the Russians boat in Monaco ‍♂️
We are taking our time but i think we will have him in sooner rather than later because the players are back soon.

They’re all currently in the boardroom with an atmosphere so awkward you could cut it with a spoon going “s-someone else is going to come available soon...aren’t they?”

3 months ago I was reluctantly accepting that due to health reasons, I would not be able to renew my S/T for next season, despite the relatively poor performances, especially at home. Carlo's departure, and the search for a new manager however, may be a blessing in disguise in not having to watch us if FSW is appointed. Martinez's first season raised false hopes, and subsequent managers have slowly made me lose my faith in football in general.
Always an Evertonian, just cheesed off at what is happening to our once great club.

I think whoever shot up that TGV going into Marseille Saint-Charles has taken the anti-Benitez thing too far; there is no evidence he was on that train or on the corresponding 2058 Paris service.

Don't know why lads think that we are dragging this out. We have no idea what is going on behind the scenes , who we may , or may not be trying to get , and what negotiations are occurring. Who cares as long as we get the best manager we can.
Glass half full rather than half empty ?

Status
Not open for further replies.