New Everton Manager

Next ex-Everton manager

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Over 90% voted for Benitez over Moyes on here in 2019.

After Ancelotti left, Benitez was one of the more popular choices. We asked about a handful of managers and on 2nd June, most were in favour;

After we were confident it wouldn't be Moyes, it seemed momentum swung away - but still, on 10th June only 53% was against the idea;

Wrong then and wronger now!

"On June 10, 2010, the same day he was confirmed as Inter Milan's new manager, Rafael handed over a cheque for £96,000 to the Hillsborough campaign."

"After so many years fighting for justice I am really pleased to see the verdict, which confirms what we have been saying for a long time,” he said.
“I am especially pleased for the families of the 96 who have sought justice for so long and with such dignity, as well as for the people of Liverpool and for football fans in general."

"On two separate occasions, Montse Benitez has paid for 40 Merseyside children to go on dream holidays - as part of her generous support for grieving or disadvantaged children across the region."

"Liverpool FC's former manager Rafael Benitez has donated an undisclosed amount to the Rhys Jones Memorial Fund.
His cash injection will help build the new community centre in memory of the 11-year-old who was shot dead in Croxteth in 2007.
The new Inter Milan boss arranged for a cheque to be delivered to the Jones family on Thursday.
Mr Benitez said: "In all my time at Liverpool this is one of the stories that affected me most."
Rhys Jones was gunned down while walking home from football training through the Croxteth Park Estate.
His killer Sean Mercer was convicted two years later after a lengthy police investigation and scores of arrests of gang members across Liverpool.

Mr Benitez added: "I am doing this on behalf of the people that cannot. I know that every person on Merseyside would have loved to give the fund a donation but they are in hard times and can't find the extra cash."

But, ho hum, he called Moyes a small club manager because he plated dour football.

Your missing the point, it's just not what he said it's also the fact he's been a terrible manager for the best part of a decade.

He's here for one thing only a last big payday

Over 90% voted for Benitez over Moyes on here in 2019.

After Ancelotti left, Benitez was one of the more popular choices. We asked about a handful of managers and on 2nd June, most were in favour;

After we were confident it wouldn't be Moyes, it seemed momentum swung away - but still, on 10th June only 53% was against the idea;

Russian interferring this

He wont do the job though! That's the whole point. He has got no chance.

If you are going to sell out at least get something for it! We are not talking getting Klopp here, we are talking about a manager who has done nothing for years.

Utterly baffling what some of you are saying.

Look at the list of realistic candidates and tell me who is better.

I have Galtier possibly, Conte definitely and... nobody else.

Whoever comes in is on to a hiding after Ancelotti, as they're all inferior on paper. Benitez is experienced at least, so has a chance to deal with that after experiencing this before at Madrid and Chelsea, and if it goes wrong I maintain it's better to have Ancelotti and Benitez as your last two managers than the no marks we're linked with. It's about perception.

Status
Not open for further replies.