New Everton Manager

Next ex-Everton manager

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
If it is nuno, I'm going to get behind him. No point in writing him off before he even gets in the door. Let's see how he does and judge him then. Let's see who he'll bring in, as I'm sure he's not the type of manager who'll look at our squad as it is now and say he can work with it. He'll want to go big recruitment-wise.

The thing that absolutely boggles my mind is that, again, we're hiring someone who plays a completely different way than the previous manager. We went from Martinez to Koeman who basically ripped up everything, then to Silva who ripped up whatever Koeman was trying to do, to whatever Carlo was trying to do to now a probable 3-5-2 which we absolutely do NOT have the players for. Absolutely no foresight or planning whatsoever by all these idiots. And I'm sure the next manager in a year will want to try 4-3-3 which means we're saddled with a ton of players who won't fit THAT system.

1623450342753.png

His managerial achievements to date.

Amazing Everton patter this.

If it is nuno, I'm going to get behind him. No point in writing him off before he even gets in the door. Let's see how he does and judge him then. Let's see who he'll bring in, as I'm sure he's not the type of manager who'll look at our squad as it is now and say he can work with it. He'll want to go big recruitment-wise.
buddy why do i find myself agree with ur posts i am so confused now.

Smashed out my head here. On page 914, NUno?? Nahhh done with the club lad. Someone tell me it’s gets better on later pages

The same minority calling for Nuno to be given a chance will be screaming for his head within 9 months. I bear absolutely no ill will to Nuno - don't know the man, seems inoffensive and competent. But if a managerial vacancy is a huge opportunity for an upwardly mobile club to profoundly reset and add rocket fuel to its stuttering upward mobility, well, we've all hopped on the Space Shuttle Columbia to find Laika the Space Dog at the controls.

Ha Ha Ha. Just thought on: he has an entourage of about 10 people.

Ebbrell, Unsworth, Jevons Baines and the head cone layer will be shaking like defecating dogs tonight.

Go 'ed Nuno lad. Bin them.
The one benefit of this tbh, apart from Baines I can't stand seeing the others

The thing that absolutely boggles my mind is that, again, we're hiring someone who plays a completely different way than the previous manager. We went from Martinez to Koeman who basically ripped up everything, then to Silva who ripped up whatever Koeman was trying to do, to whatever Carlo was trying to do to now a probable 3-5-2 which we absolutely do NOT have the players for. Absolutely no foresight or planning whatsoever by all these idiots. And I'm sure the next manager in a year will want to try 4-3-3 which means we're saddled with a ton of players who won't fit THAT system.
38028382-9149519-image-m-111_1610671151785.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.