New Everton Manager

Next ex-Everton manager

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
considering Chris Hughton spent less and had them higher like, but potter plays pissy passy and keeps his team up every season oh let’s get him then

or hughton? Ffs have a word with yourselves even tryna advocate potter and the likes
Are we just making stuff up now?

Brighton spent considerably more (both in net and gross terms) on transfers under Hughton's two years in the PL than they did under Potter's two years

Hughton (17/18 and 18/19) - Approx £138m gross and £125m net

Potter (19/20 and 20/21) - Approx £93m gross and £67m net

I get you don't rate him mate, but stop making facts up?

For those of you who don’t usually bet, and perhaps don’t understand the mathematics of all this talk of “betting odds”, here’s a quick example.

If you place a £20 bet on Rafael Benitez to be the next Everton manager, at odds of 3/1, you will lose £20, and end up with £0.

Was chatting to a Tottenham mate last night.. very similar situation at both clubs tbf, losing world renowned managers and looking in the bargain basement for a replacement. He’s not keen on Fonseca but thought Rafael would do well for us and we should take him as ‘best available’. I asked him if he’d take Wenger? ‘Never’! was his reply..
Yeah mate, it’s the same kinda thing...

Heard board looking at Benitez as manager..NO NO NO We don't want the guy who called us "that little club down the road" He was an insult to Everton .what has he ever done for a club.
Sacked by.Liverpool. Newcastle. Every were he has been NO NO NO TO BENITEZ

Thing with Rafael is allowing for his rs links and his previous comments about us which are bad enough is that in the last 7 or 8 years he has done nothing of note . The game looks to have passed him by. He went to China to boost his pension. Appointing him over all the other names linked would be up there with the allardyce appointment when everything is factored in.

I’ve always felt like Rafael has had his hands
Tied at a lot of clubs he’s been at. The RS had those terrible owners, Real with Perez, Newcastle with that fat bell. I think he’s a good manager and he doesn’t give a crap about the RS so I don’t know why people are so bothered.
Because he’s an absolute shithead mate. Up there with Allardyce in the unlikeable stakes.

There’s a reason the Geordies worshipped him so much. A match made in heaven them two.

Status
Not open for further replies.