New Everton Manager

Next ex-Everton manager

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lets face it whoever we appoint now will be another Moyes, Martinez, Silva level manager. We had one shot with a top manager now we are back at Poundland rooting through the unemployed dregs....

Unless the club can surprise us and the club pull a really good quality manager from somewhere, I dont know where from or who we could get. So for me on the manager front whoever we appoint we are going backwards.

the Athletic piece is quite damming on NES. Sounds like he's been a prize pain in the 'harris' with his new demands and constantly moving the goalposts every step of the way.
Interestingly the article suggests we haven't made any real moves for Nuno but the Everton job being available certainly caused issues for Palace as Nuno and his team shut off all communication with Palace for a week or so in the hope of taking over for Ancelotti??
Bullet dodged?
Apparently he insisted on winning some games with Palace, which effectively ruled him out.:coffee:

Lets face it whoever we appoint now will be another Moyes, Martinez, Silva level manager. We had one shot with a top manager now we are back at Poundland rooting through the unemployed dregs....

Unless the club can surprise us and the club pull a really good quality manager from somewhere, I dont know where from or who we could get. So for me on the manager front whoever we appoint we are going backwards.
Conti wouldn't be,but we won't get him anyway.

Conti wouldn't be,but we won't get him anyway.

Yeah no chance with Conte, the Juventus DoF is going in at Spurs, I think it is hoped he can change Conte`s mind. No way he would choose us over Spurs, in the last decade they`ve just gone up whereas we have stagnated and gone backwards! Much bigger club than us in terms of stadium, turnover and player/manager attraction.

Sad when you consider they were on a level playing field with us not so long ago....

TBF even when we went to Waitrose we still wound up eating own-brand noodles.

the Athletic piece is quite damming on NES. Sounds like he's been a prize pain in the 'harris' with his new demands and constantly moving the goalposts every step of the way.
Interestingly the article suggests we haven't made any real moves for Nuno but the Everton job being available certainly caused issues for Palace as Nuno and his team shut off all communication with Palace for a week or so in the hope of taking over for Ancelotti??
Bullet dodged?

Palace do seem in a bit of a mess with the amount of players out of contract soon too.

We absolutely got compensation for Ancelotti

The source that we didn’t is Duncan Castles. He’s never got anything right in his life
I guarantee you we never. He deffo had something in his contract. That went wayyyy to smoothly in such a short time for their to have been issues with his contract and compensation.

Status
Not open for further replies.