New Everton Manager

Next ex-Everton manager

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Potter ffs! Can some of you just try and remember we are Everton Football Club, one of the founder members of the football league, and one of the most successful, with a rich history. Yes, we're enduring a painfully long barren spell, but we're still an attractive proposition for high profile managers, as proven with Ancelotti. Get a flipping grip.
flounces out
I reckon the 11mil per year was the more attractive proposition for Carlo

Agreed. The amount of times I have phoned those 0898 chat lines ready to knock one out and ended up with a Brummie on the end of the phone. Flaccid in 2 seconds with that accent. They still charge you for the full minute FFS. FFIN LIBERTY.
I’m a jade swallows fan.
She’s from Wolverhampton, only possible link to keep this on topic.

No...not aim lower, aim at our current level fitting our current level of player and maybe get some chemistry going. We are constantly trying to cut corners because we are a big club. Big Club, not so big team, and Conte would be like a bull in a china shop right now. Gut the squad, bankrupt Moshiri and flick a lit match at us while walking away smelling of petrol! I could be wrong of course lol

I’m surprised we haven’t bankrupt moshiri already with the way he’s backed us

Potter ffs! Can some of you just try and remember we are Everton Football Club, one of the founder members of the football league, and one of the most successful, with a rich history. Yes, we're enduring a painfully long barren spell, but we're still an attractive proposition for high profile managers, as proven with Ancelotti. Get a flipping grip.
flounces out
I'm sure the likes of villa fans could say the same. At least they now have a plan, look to be adding to a decent first 11. We have more chance if we start getting the basics right then looking to move up. Atm we are paying big to get no better and playing terrible football doing it.

And will hopefully attract a similar calibre of manager again.
I'd rather pay half that and get a committed manager myself. Nobody can accomplish anything in 18mths and in the merry go round of top level management, someone like Conte would likely be offered a bigger job in that time and he would jump, probably with a few parting shots to blame Everton.
#GramophePottierIn

I'd rather pay half that and get a committed manager myself. Nobody can accomplish anything in 18mths and in the merry go round of top level management, someone like Conte would likely be offered a bigger job in that time and he would jump, probably with a few parting shots to blame Everton.
#GramophePottierIn
I tend to agree with you, but that man isn't Potter.

Hang on, Potter's league finishes are:

Osterund : 8th, 5th in a tinpot league
Swansea: 10th in the Championship
Brighton: 15th, 16th

And people genuinely think there is an argument for appointing him. Holy wow.
Looking at that spreadsheet, he's due a 10th finish. Exactly what we got with a world class manager.

Look at the state of us arguing the pro`s and con`s of Howe, Potter, Moyes, Nuno, Dyche & Benitez.

That argument should say everything about where we are as a club and that some want to stay mid table for years to "build a club"...

The club is built and if you ask supporters outside of Everton a lot will say we have a very good squad. We are a big club and we just need a top quality manager who is dedicated to enhance what goes on the pitch and we are in business but it cant be one of the above or we will be mid table for many more years to come...

Status
Not open for further replies.