New Everton Manager

Next ex-Everton manager

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The good news is that 2 of them aren't any good. Chances are: we'll have a better manager than Barcelona and Belgium.
I give Carlo 6 months before he gets sacked a clueless has been imo ..the football with his signings of has been players in their day could not cut the mustard as time went on in the prem - sad , but true ......the football in the end was dire .......

I feel like this is going to be like when Baines said he'd miss his kids if he went to a major tournament with England and didn't see them for a month and then for years everyone claimed he got homesick and had to come straight back from away matches because he couldn't bear to be outside an L postcode. Potter basically just said 'it's not very nice when people say you're a crap manager but it's part of the job' and it's somehow become akin to him saying he cries himself to every night because people are mean to him.

Or when there was that rumour about Lookman being homesick and for the next 3 years people memed about him living in a Premier Inn.

My point here by the way is that its funny we are linked with Galtier after Myers does a poll. All of a sudden we're linked and he was up to favourite on sky bet. Sky being an organisation Myers works for.
Sky sold skybet in 2018. Some Irish firm owns it now.

I would send Nuno packing tbh - him turnings down for Crystal Palace he sounds like a bit of a mercenary tbh - we need a loyal keen manager that french guy has the credentials ......beloved in young players.....
I watched a fair bit of the French league last season due to lockdown boredom and think Galtier would be excellent. My one concern would be with his style of play we would definitely need at least 1 centre mid, two wingers, and a right back.

Status
Not open for further replies.