New Everton Manager

Next ex-Everton manager

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
My point here by the way is that its funny we are linked with Galtier after Myers does a poll. All of a sudden we're linked and he was up to favourite on sky bet. Sky being an organisation Myers works for.

Their response to me over this back in 2014...

1623245375015.png

"Speculation is not what causes the odds to drop" - Honestly...

29th July they ran will stories Lukaku was going to Real Madrid, and in same stories - to bet now on it.

We signed him the next day.

Shady.

I've had paid offers for articles to manager markets in the past too.

The lesson folks, is ignore the bookies.

View attachment 130003

29th July they ran will stories Lukaku was going to Real Madrid, and in same stories - to bet now on it.

Shady.

To be fair, the situation with SkyBet is completely different these days. They’re in no way linked with Sky

They have a long term brand partnership with them, so I'd imagine they get kickbacks for drumming up business. For the fiddling of the markets, id say that you could assume they are operating as a single entity.
More creative writing.

This place is going to birth the next Hemingway, absolutely no doubt

View attachment 130003

Shady.

mad. they straight out said "speculation is not what causes the odds to drop"???
In the transfer game, everything bar confirmation is speculation.

Think we need that anyrate.
Basically the way his play works is having a lot of rotations on the wings, a target man as a striker (DCL works here), with a technical attacker (Richarlison if he doesn’t throw his doll out the pram this summer) playing off him, with a lot of quick transitions and rotations on the wings with full backs and wingers rotating between coming in field and outfield. I’m not sure that our current right side / wingers would have the ability to play that way

To be fair, the situation with SkyBet is completely different these days. They’re in no way linked with Sky

I know they sold a while back - it's been discussed on here a few times. I've not kept upto date who owns what - stars group/flutter entertainment etc.

But the point remains the same - odds, and their comparison sites/bookies are particularly dodgy when it comes to new manager odds.

The odds are reaction to speculation, and that speculation is often manipulated. I could gain if I wanted to from exactly that.

I wonder if Brands has a Top 5 list on his whiteboard in his office?
anyway here's todays from me...

1) Galtier
2) Fonseca
3) Potter
4) Gallardo
5) Favre
6) Concecao
7) Ten Hag
Changed to reflect the learned update that Consecao is staying put!

1) Galtier
2) Fonseca
3) Potter
4) Gallardo
5) Favre
6) Ten Hag

I give Carlo 6 months before he gets sacked a clueless has been imo ..the football with his signings of has been players in their day could not cut the mustard as time went on in the prem - sad , but true ......the football in the end was dire .......
Maybe but it’s like hiring a world renowned chef and giving him three tins of bean and some corned beef to work with

Status
Not open for further replies.