New Everton Manager

Next ex-Everton manager

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am ready for a lot of abuse but here we go.
We are a club desperate to make the next step but not a big 'brand in todays terms. Hungry as hell, playing in the PL and have a bit of cash. We need a name who is equally hungry , an aggressive winner with a point to prove. One with enough experience and promise to give us a massive kick up the ass. Steven Gerrard
Dear god... No

But they do, and they’re seen as important by data analysts, scouts, directors of football etc. Less so by the Everton Da’s.

I don’t particularly want Potter, but the fact remains that Brighton are significantly better than their short term results imply (and a season IS short term, in a statistical sense)
2 seasons in a row they have finished 16th
Can you be unlucky that many times?

We are a club desperate to make the next step but not a big 'brand in todays terms. Hungry as hell, playing in the PL and have a bit of cash. We need a name who is equally hungry , an aggressive winner with a point to prove. One with enough experience and promise to give us a massive kick up the ass. Steven Gerrard
yes buddy please start new thread and argue ur case so other buddies can be won around by cold logic. i respect u for this.

I just want to see the players pass to a teammate then run into space so the teammate can pass the ball back to them.
Ending up with an attempt on the opposition goal.

Anyone that can get them playing that way gets my vote. Many have tried and failed, unfortunately.

I will concede that whoever comes in will definitely be earning his 250 bags a week dealing with the unholy trinity of our midfield

They finished the same position under Chris hughton. I Don't get the hype at all .
Again, not saying he should be the choice. But the stats do basically say (yeah I know, stats blah blah) that if you put DCL in that side, they would have finished quite comfortably ahead of us this season

Absolutely not.
A years experience managing in a pub league , and a RS icon too

Status
Not open for further replies.