New Everton Manager

Next ex-Everton manager

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am ready for a lot of abuse but here we go.
We are a club desperate to make the next step but not a big 'brand in todays terms. Hungry as hell, playing in the PL and have a bit of cash. We need a name who is equally hungry , an aggressive winner with a point to prove. One with enough experience and promise to give us a massive kick up the ass. Steven Gerrard
surely this counts as swearing???

I don't think it should be Wayne Rooney...
but picture the boardroom....

There are sophisticated, technical discussions going on,
Moshiri keeps saying 'We need a big character to go head to head with the big boys...an A lister'
Brands says ' In Holland and Germany we have seen loads of success with this model ...'
'But I want to make sure Jim White keeps interviewing me. We need Hollywood. We need Amazon Prime'
'Blah blah blah strategy...blah blah blah technical, attacking football...blah blah blah sell on fees'

and then Bill, suddenly gets teary eyed, he looks into the distance, he sees Wayne Rooney scoring THAT goal, he hears him talking about his love for the club, and he sees ' Wayne, The Musical' up in lights...

WAYNE ROONEY ANNOUNCED

seriously though what if Bill Kenwright went all Stevie G and Frank Lampard and thinks it'll work for us too?
Some proper oddballs on this site

I am ready for a lot of abuse but here we go.
We are a club desperate to make the next step but not a big 'brand in todays terms. Hungry as hell, playing in the PL and have a bit of cash. We need a name who is equally hungry , an aggressive winner with a point to prove. One with enough experience and promise to give us a massive kick up the ass. Steven Gerrard

Sarina Wiegman. Why not go different for once? First female coach in the Premiership? Former Dutch elite professional. Current head coach of the Netherlands womens national team. { Brands connection } Around August 2020 was announced she would take the job of manager of the England women's team starting 2021. Started as a youth playing for KFC. Good looking woman ! Sure to attract some big name players!

Absolutely not.
A years experience managing in a pub league , and a RS icon too
Yes he is, but up and coming without doubt and scared of nobody (football wise) yesterday I agreed with you but I really think he would fit and is probably more attractive to players than most in the frame

You’re probably right. Stats don’t mean anything. That’s probably why every scout, technical analyst and director of football in the game values them.
They tell certain things but they don't tell everything do they. If you base every thing on them then you are not goin to succeed either.
As I said to finish 16th 2 seasons in a row then something isn't working.
Maybe we should just appoint Billy Beane.

Sarina Wiegman. Why not go different for once? First female coach in the Premiership? Former Dutch elite professional. Current head coach of the Netherlands womens national team. { Brands connection } Around August 2020 was announced she would take the job of manager of the England women's team starting 2021. Started as a youth playing for KFC. Good looking woman ! Sure to attract some big name players!
buddy i was clapping this brave show of equality on site of floppy fathers and u was doing just great until u let ur sexes get better of u and comment on looks.

They tell certain things but they don't tell everything do they. If you base every thing on them then you are not goin to succeed either.
As I said to finish 16th 2 seasons in a row then something isn't working.
Maybe we should just appoint Billy Beane.
Billy Beane's football club punches well above their weight

surely this counts as swearing???
Even I agree, but we have been a joke for too long. He has a good enough profile to attract players, hungry, aggressive and has not put a foot wrong yet. James could not mince through a season on a zillion a week with him.
Dunc has no managerial credentials as yet but those are the personalities we need. If you want to break barriers they need kicking down. 0

Status
Not open for further replies.