New Everton Manager

Next ex-Everton manager

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
You’d have to hope Brands and Carlo at least sat down to draw out a plan for the summer and Brands will at least have got the ball rolling and will run it through, more so when it comes to the exodus.....

My major concern is a new manager comes in and decides he wants to keep everyone and run the rule over them for another season at least which makes me want to hurt myself.

They will do exactly that. Everyone here will be given another chance.

The ones that have had enough will get their agents on the blower.

Any summer dealings will have been with Carlo. Those ideas won't happen as a new manager will have other plans and a way of playing.

We are already done for next season as this summer that should've been a clear-out giving us room with wages and squad to bring in quality. That has been flipped completely to a club with no plan.

I’m sorry Moyes had Phil [Poor language removed] Neville as his captain for 8 years. The love in with Moyes has to stop he’s a good manager but not what we need now that ship has sailed. Where has our ambition gone?
Last 4 managers had Sigurdsson.

Please employ Sean Dyche to put our fans where they belong...nowhere

Id love to know where our fans get this idea that a new manager is suddenly gonna have these players running through brick walls giving 110% every game.

Are the same people gonna be saying “He needs more time to bring in his own players” if say after 6 months nothing has changed, which I 100% guarantee will be the same. Or will they pin point the finger at the manger?

Im of two minds in how the club should approach this, based on how this has played out.

The first is repeating the Carlo strategy with the profits made by real buying out his deal. The club could offer silly money to say Conte, allowing the autonomy it seems hes wished for and basically continue very similarly as they have with Ancelotti. That is very unlikely as Carlo was very unlikely but the club has money to spend.

Second, is actually admitting the state of the club being far off from europe, and selling off and building an actual cohesive development, sell on and recruting strategy that isnt reliant on the manager solely. With the exception of possibly just Conte coming in, I honestly would be fine purging our strongest assets and reinvesting in a prospect driven player pool. All with a manager apt for that kind of challenge.

They will do exactly that. Everyone here will be given another chance.

The ones that have had enough will get their agents on the blower.

Any summer dealings will have been with Carlo. Those ideas won't happen as a new manager will have other plans and a way of playing.

We are already done for next season as this summer that should've been a clear-out giving us room with wages and squad to bring in quality. That has been flipped completely to a club with no plan.

No worries mate Sean Dyche will toughen up Soggy and have him giving everything each game apparently....

Status
Not open for further replies.