New Everton Manager

Next ex-Everton manager

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm hating this forum at the moment, names being chucked about like confetti..... The fact Eddie howe is even mentioned frightens me so much I'm almost suicidal. Benitez would be the perfect appointment imo why are people throwing nonsense about as the reason not to appoint him? I've been battered on my opinion without any substance to back up the claims which alarms me massively.

What worries me is the club will be influenced by teenagers using computer games as reference for an argument

…..so today’s flavour is Eddie Howe, looks like he could be new favourite. 7/4 with Sky but encouragingly, still 12-1 with BetFred (just checked my a/c):

39CAB3B4-42B4-4978-A1C5-8EC1B3A6EDC9.png

I'm hating this forum at the moment, names being chucked about like confetti..... The fact Eddie howe is even mentioned frightens me so much I'm almost suicidal. Benitez would be the perfect appointment imo why are people throwing nonsense about as the reason not to appoint him? I've been battered on my opinion without any substance to back up the claims which alarms me massively.

What worries me is the club will be influenced by teenagers using computer games as reference for an argument
Benitez is a dinosaur who plays turgid football and has far too much baggage to justify getting him in. One downturn in form and its curtains for him. Also blames the board everywhere he goes and never himself

Rafael is a has been... Fact.
He thinks he is above small clubs like Everton... Fact
He is a former RS... Fact.
The only thing he has going for him.is that his name is not Sam Allardyce.
I don't want Rafael either, but those are not facts, they are opinions.

Some one else could say that he would be brilliant for Everton but that would be an opinion also.

This happens so often on here...Fact... no just my opinion.

He was considered before we appointed Koeman.
From what I read, Moshiri considered him washed up and lacking in enthusiasm.

I don't think he'll be coming here, 5 years on.

I don't discount much from Everton. We have Brands liking Martinez, Moshiri liking Moyes and Conte etc. However Pellegrini they moved on from years ago, and likewise Fonseca was interviewed and they went for Silva. I didn't take either of these links credibly at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.