New Everton Manager

Next ex-Everton manager

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

You missed the point. But being American I would expect that.
If we appoint Nuno then it’s a clear indicator that we HAVEN’T took time to make the best decision we possibly can.

That's just nonsense. It's not a clear indicator at all. If it was a clear indicator, then everyone would agree with you. And they don't.

Benitez will need to go on a gigantic charm offensive if he gets the gig

A LOT of supporters are going to be PISSED if he gets the job

He's pretty much going to have to apologise on bended knee for the "small club" comment in that first presser

Knowing him he'll try to spin it so he doesn't have to apologise, and an indulgent media will be printing a load of "Get over it Evertonians" articles the next day

It'll be an absolute disaster for the club from a PR perspective

I actually don't think he's that bad a manager, but he carries so much baggage with him that it just isn't worth it for me

I think it's because he has a frankly pathetic 25% win ration in the League over two seasons that is understandably making everyone aware what a dreadful appointment he would be. One season - ok maybe adjustment. Two is established garbage, and good luck if he tries football principles over results at everton. He'll be eviscerated.
He is managing Brighton, not Man Utd.
You risk a manager in the way up or you risk a manager in the way down. Or you bribe a manger at the top to come while he waits for a better opportunity.
We are not going to find a perfect manager

Status
Not open for further replies.