New Everton Manager

Next ex-Everton manager

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
So if we are playing great and losing games, like Brighton for example, that will be fine?

But if playing bad and winning games, like Carlo for example, thats not fine?

Im really confused here, I mean in all my years of watching the footy, I always thought that winning, losing and points were all that mattered in the game.

I was blind, but now, well.
It’s cool to lose as long as you look good doing it.

Maybe they’ll have participation medals after every game soon

So if we are playing great and losing games, like Brighton for example, that will be fine?

But if playing bad and winning games, like Carlo for example, thats not fine?

Im really confused here, I mean in all my years of watching the footy, I always thought that winning, losing and points were all that mattered in the game.

I was blind, but now, well.
There really are shades of grey. Sorry to ruin your childhood or whatever.

Whats the sudden obsession with kin Potter? lol Twitter awash with edgy bloos "dat der Potter shud be front runner for me doh lad".

Same blokes will be bursting a blood vessel come November when we are 14th in the table under him.

Is right lad. I dont want anyone near Everton with any kind of notion of playing good football.
We want sean dyche growling on the touchline telling the midfield to sit in front of the back four and destroy. A less goals than game ratio.
Thats what we want. Here's your one goal per game and you'll be bleedin grateful for it peasents.
Fancy football? Ive never heard the like in my life.
You've been dyched.

It seems not.

Not a problem we'll just get Digne to translate.

132r.gif

There is an actual beauty in winning a game 1-0 when you are playing crap.
Yes there is. But you should also try to fix the playing crap bit and not just live by it.
Yes, it’s called 1 point for a draw.

Other that is 3 for a win and 0 for a loss and how you get those is irrelevant
No it's relevant. You wrapped your head around how I was able to see we were going to fall off before the results actually started doing so?

Status
Not open for further replies.