New Everton Manager

Next ex-Everton manager

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
DBC3C806-1489-4DBA-A920-2217FB02C75A.png
Eddie suspended !!

Start the fume !!!!

Been watching the next manager betting today and it is all over the place, fluctuating wildly and very open. Potter is the Jolly now :oops: But given it is so open I think the bookmakers, who are usually right, don't have a clue either

Been watching the next manager betting today and it is all over the place, fluctuating wildly and very open. Potter is the Jolly now :oops: But given it is so open I think the bookmakers, who are usually right, don't have a clue either
Potter wasn't in the frame until that Athletic article and it said was his name wasn't off the table. It didn't say he's favorite or anything.

Potter simply doesnt have the record or pedigree required for this club.

Shocked that he was preferred to Nuno, and I dont want Nuno either.
The pedigree? He isnt a dog is he? He got Brighton playing very good football. Only thing missing was someone converting goal chances. If you look at our game at Brighton, it was like Brighton had the world class coach and million pounds players.

Cant see it being someone whos currently in the PL otherwise you would imagine they would already be signed up or at least in advanced talks.

Cant see it being someone whos currently in the PL otherwise you would imagine they would already be signed up or at least in advanced talks.
It's been a week and despite Carlo seemingly snaking for an extended period I don't think we were exactly in we need to hire a new manager mode beforehand.

So no.

Status
Not open for further replies.