New Everton Manager

Next ex-Everton manager

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 year at “failing” Derby... who he took to the playoff final, and followed it up, by staying up on a technicality.

Can you explain to me how Duncan Ferguson is the most experienced coach in the league?

Everything you’re saying is pie in the sky stuff.

Lampard had more experience than Ferguson.

Ferguson is not the most experienced coach in the league.... he’s absolutely miles off.

He can work with Brands and bring through youth, apparently? Can you tell me who in the Youth Team is stepping up? Our closest prospects aren’t good enough.

He worked with this group of players as a coach for 6 seasons now and guess what? They’ve not turned up for 6 years, so what exactly is he doing? If his presence is so great, those players wouldn’t be so lethargic (and yes, I’m aware it’s not his direct job... but ( managers have came in, and he’s been there doing the same as always)

Sorry ment to say one of the most experienced in the league not the obviously.

Why do you keep on saying "its all pie in the sky stuff" like your talking absolute facts? I'm not talking about dunk taking us on to win the treble and Sean bean playing him in the movie.

Until something happens this is all opinion based and this is mine. Just like yours is us battling relegation apparently.

The season after lampard left derby finished 10th 6 points of the play offs btw. Not 1 point above relegation. Ferguson has been a coach for over 7 years now as well.

Ferguson has been a coach and now a assistant manager the final say on starting 11s, training programs and tactics arent his. Hes only allowed to do what the manager tells him to do.

You're right though those players haven't shown up for the 7 years hes been on the coaching staff...apart from coincidentally the 4 games he was in charge. In those 4 games everyone of those players left everything out on that pitch. Even in the last two games when they didn't have much left to give.

Imagine waiting 10 years to make your first post on this forum to go ahead and say we should hire Gerrard.
That's one hell of a Manchurian Candidate...

Big Red must be activating sleeper cells every which way they can. Divy Chris on 'Deadmen TV' must be chatting much more mumbo-jumbo wham than usual, setting the great un-washed into a mind bending tizzy :eek:

5C3A0772-B9C0-4D98-BE79-46AEE9740279.jpeg

…walking down Church Street, perhaps he’s just here for the shops.

If this is true....

Conte wanted £15mil annual salary

Plus £100mil transfer budget

Seeing as we paid £11mil to Ancelotti AND could come up with the £100mil (possibly with a few sales involved)...then this seems to be within the clubs means.

The hurdle i see is giving him £100mil next season and the season after :eek:

Lets just get Gallardo!

The only managers realistically in our weight class that we should seriously be considering are Galtier, AVB, Rangnick, Martinez, Favre and Fonseca. Of course, there are managers in a tier above like Poch and Conte we should definitely be in for, but who are less likely.

These talks of Nuno and Potter make me feel sick.

I think appointing a manager that is going to be managing a team at the euros is mad. How can they properly prepare for the new season and focus on the tournament, something is bound to suffer
Hence we suffered the same fate after his first season with us. He spent the summer of 2014 doing punditry at the World Cup leaving a definite feeling of entering the next season feeling under-prepared.

Ohhhh and throw Mohamed Besic into that failed insane shocking summer an' all:rant::rant::rant:

I don't understand what everton's strategy is. It was widely reported that rangnick was #2 candidate when we got ancelotti. That didn't work out and rangnick is still available. He should've been signed up within hours of ancelotti going.

Status
Not open for further replies.