New Everton Manager

Next ex-Everton manager

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Conte shouts are funny.

We don’t have the resources to give him what he wants. We didn’t even back Ancelotti properly. Unless he’s given £300m to spend this summer he’s doing nothing with this current squad.
This what some people don’t understand. Ancelotti only spent £70m. You think Conte will look at our team and think..... “yeah, 70m will do”.

We’re employing a new manager. Not a magician.
*Adds new name to Poll...

burt_real_lead.jpg

So, how many Juventus games did you watch last year? What did you find wrong with Pirlo's tactics?

Do you think the injuries and ageing squad were an issue at all?

What an odd post.
Actually quite a lot of games. With working from home due to whatever footy was on tv was always on. Add onto the fact ronaldo will be retired soon I’ve tried to watch him and Messi more than normal because once they’re retired the chance to watch them live again will be gone. So would hazard a guess at least half their games I watched.

what was wrong with pirlos tactics? Well the main problem being he didn’t win enough games with his tactics. Secondly you mention the reasons juve was so bad was the ageing squad, same squad from a year before that won the league, the other being players didn’t perform like they should, he’s the manager, if players aren’t performing it’s down to him.

honestly I’d get it if pirlo had managed before and won things, Liverpool for example, had a bad season for the players they have which could be due to injuries but that doesn’t mean klopp is an awful manager, reasons for that is because he’s proven it numerous times before he’s a world class manager. Pirlo has proven absolutely nothing, so the only facts we have to go on is his record in management which once again is awful.

I’ve seen you post absolutely obscure players/managers from random leagues, random teams. So either you’re watching every single game in every league which is impossible or you’re just using google to search stuff and playing it off like you have in depth knowledge. Would be more likely to get good transfer advice from a fifa or footy manager player as at least the stats on players in games come from fans that actually watch the players and give the info in rather than a google searcher.

Been a 2/3 year project since Moyes left( and no not him either), treading water in the league, and now it's stability while stadium gets built, pattern of mediocrity seems to be safe space for far too many.

Correct manager given the freedom to get what's needed for top 4/ cup etc, we were not too far off it at this point.
We have no right side, we been hamstrung for 5 years paying Bolasie and Besic somewhere between 150-200k a week for 0 return, saved another 60k a week on top of the 60k we where paying Walcott. If we can offload Bernard that gives the club.
300k minimum to reinvest in to players wages
Not to mention that Moshiri said he getting 100 mil to spend plus Kean going for 40mil and should James go you looking at least for 10+ mil plus saving his wages.
It’s not all doom and gloom

We have no right side, we been hamstrung for 5 years paying Bolasie and Besic somewhere between 150-200k a week for 0 return, saved another 60k a week on top of the 60k we where paying Walcott. If we can offload Bernard that gives the club.
300k minimum to reinvest in to players wages
Not to mention that Moshiri said he getting 100 mil to spend plus Kean going for 40mil and should James go you looking at least for 10+ mil plus saving his wages.
It’s not all doom and gloom
Moshiri hasn’t publicly said their is £100m their, it’s all speculation from the media. Keane may not go as PSG want a loan. And I’ll guarantee Rodriguez has something in that contract that allows him to leave.

It will be Nuno or Potter IMO. We need stability and they will offer it, even though they are a bit meh.

We tried the glamour manager and he effed us off as soon as he got a better offer, the same the Conte /Sarri /Poch types would.

I am not over the moon with Nuno or Potter but they will at least be proud to be at a big club rather than think they are bigger than it.

Seeing loads of posts about us needing a big name manager to attract big name players. Equally seeing loads about signing those lesser well known, younger players with loads of potential and who have performed well in other leagues, like Leicester with Sangare for example.
Personally, I'd prefer us to go after a Godfrey rather than a Koulibally.

This what some people don’t understand. Ancelotti only spent £70m. You think Conte will look at our team and think..... “yeah, 70m will do”.

He's very vain. Hair products. Thats the clincher with conte. Bottle of christophe robin conditioner on the table during talks.

That is not happening with any manager on planet earth, get used to the idea.
So liquidation then? Of course we can get top 4 we could win the league, it does happen but because it unlikely we shouldn’t try for a Conte instead we should go for a potter or Dunc and NO OUR PLACE

It will be Nuno or Potter IMO. We need stability and they will offer it, even though they are a bit meh.

We tried the glamour manager and he effed us off as soon as he got a better offer, the same the Conte /Sarri /Poch types would.

I am not over the moon with Nuno or Potter but they will at least be proud to be at a big club rather than think they are bigger than it.
What does Stability mean?

Status
Not open for further replies.