New Everton Manager

Next ex-Everton manager

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
It will be Nuno or Potter IMO. We need stability and they will offer it, even though they are a bit meh.

We tried the glamour manager and he effed us off as soon as he got a better offer, the same the Conte /Sarri /Poch types would.

I am not over the moon with Nuno or Potter but they will at least be proud to be at a big club rather than think they are bigger than it.
Exactly, we need someone who wants to be here, who will appreciate the chance, who will try and make a name for themselves, that wasnt Carlo and will never be Conte

So liquidation then? Of course we can get top 4 we could win the league, it does happen but because it unlikely we shouldn’t try for a Conte instead we should go for a potter or Dunc and NO OUR PLACE
Liquidate because we’re not going to finish top 4 next season?

Seems… extreme

It will be Nuno or Potter IMO. We need stability and they will offer it, even though they are a bit meh.

We tried the glamour manager and he effed us off as soon as he got a better offer, the same the Conte /Sarri /Poch types would.

I am not over the moon with Nuno or Potter but they will at least be proud to be at a big club rather than think they are bigger than it.
So back to plan "treading water", with Martinez Moonhead Silva...

Conte would be another carlo
If we are looking at Pirlo just get Lampard
Galtier not decided where he going yet so get on the phone Marcel
Probably end up paying Brighton for Potter or NES as a last resort

Actually quite a lot of games. With working from home due to whatever footy was on tv was always on. Add onto the fact ronaldo will be retired soon I’ve tried to watch him and Messi more than normal because once they’re retired the chance to watch them live again will be gone. So would hazard a guess at least half their games I watched.

what was wrong with pirlos tactics? Well the main problem being he didn’t win enough games with his tactics. Secondly you mention the reasons juve was so bad was the ageing squad, same squad from a year before that won the league, the other being players didn’t perform like they should, he’s the manager, if players aren’t performing it’s down to him.

honestly I’d get it if pirlo had managed before and won things, Liverpool for example, had a bad season for the players they have which could be due to injuries but that doesn’t mean klopp is an awful manager, reasons for that is because he’s proven it numerous times before he’s a world class manager. Pirlo has proven absolutely nothing, so the only facts we have to go on is his record in management which once again is awful.

I’ve seen you post absolutely obscure players/managers from random leagues, random teams. So either you’re watching every single game in every league which is impossible or you’re just using google to search stuff and playing it off like you have in depth knowledge. Would be more likely to get good transfer advice from a fifa or footy manager player as at least the stats on players in games come from fans that actually watch the players and give the info in rather than a google searcher.

So you claim to have watched 50% of Juventus games in the past season...

You dont seem to have any idea on his tactics though...

...nor do you seem to know about the injuries and performance of some of the older players.

You sir are a liar.

This is by no means Evertons fault that Carlo left, he wasn’t sacked, we had stabilised and where improving, higher league position more goals less conceded.
We’d improved vs last season overall. Though I’d be interested to know the stats vs the part of last season post-Silva.

But let’s say you’re right, with hindsight, it was always likely that with someone of the profile of Ancelotti we’d be vulnerable to them walking out in pretty short order.

Combine that concern with Conte’s track record (he’s only been at a club longer than 2yrs ONCE in his career, and that was Juve when he was walking the league every season), and it hardly paints a picture of someone who’ll stay to build something with us.

Status
Not open for further replies.