New Everton Manager

Next ex-Everton manager

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can see the club putting Nuno and Moyes' names out there for the media to run with as they are the more obvious choices. They may well be on our list but I'm pretty certain there will be many more and perhaps some pretty big names thrown in too. Got no problem with them taking their time on this one to get the right man.

They need to get rid of all the players who aren’t happy to be at the club or aren’t hungry to succeed here. Suspect that would be most of the squad mind you!

Yeah what worries me is, realistically there is probably 5 players you would keep who you know are wanting to play for the club.

The rest are either now unhappy or not good enough, or we have been trying to get rid for years.

Its a bit of a shambles of a squad at the moment.

Yeah what worries me is, realistically there is probably 5 players you would keep who you know are wanting to play for the club.

The rest are either now unhappy or not good enough, or we have been trying to get rid for years.

Its a bit of a shambles of a squad at the moment.
It’s a nightmare to sort out really. I think next season could be a bit of a struggle. The new manager won’t have much time to get players in assuming it takes another few weeks to appoint someone.

Four games he took and we got progressively worse.

He's an utter cone laying galloot.
What's worse - Getting progressively worse after 4 games or 143 games?

220px-Roberto_Mart%C3%ADnez_2018_%28cropped%29.jpg

Why?

I'd rather drink bleach than have Lampard, Pirlo or Sarri.
OK to remove Conte which is the clear favourite here, he is going to Spurs, we need to move on.......

We arent getting any big name! I`d rather have Lampard than Potter, NES, Moyes, Howe and Pirlo...

If we cant go big go and get Gallardo....

Nuno wouldn't take us down, or make us much worse but I'm far from convinced that he would make us much better. Tbh not that fussed if we went with him given the options available.

I thought Moyes did a good job for us, but it would be a mistake appointing him again.

Status
Not open for further replies.