New Everton Manager

Next ex-Everton manager

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
No I get that but Arsenal have been on the slide for a very long time now. He was there, what, a year? That time seems to be the anomaly in his career more than anything.
Aye, it’s true that the team Emery inherited at arsenal was already full of overpaid rubbish and on top of that Kroenke is without a doubt one of the most criminal owners in the league so he was obviously dealt an awful hand.

Still, what worries me is that in his time at arsenal he failed to implement any kind of recognisable style of play, despite being very stubborn about formation and personnel (sound familiar?)

Fwiw I do agree with the other names you mentioned - Amorim, Galtier and Conceição would be top of my list.

I'd rather have Parker, Lampard's Chelsea were abject, and he was no great shakes at Derby either. If he gets another PL job, it'll be purely on his playing reputation and stardom.
Look at how bad Chelsea were first half of the season and look how good they are now.

Maybe Allan should have a word in Mosh's ear

“(Maurizio) Sarri is incredible. He is a very intelligent person,” Allan said back in 2015, at the start of his debut season with the Partenopei.

“He knows how to deal with 100 per cent of the players. The team follows him and does what the coach asks. He knows how to motivate the team and with him we will achieve important things.”

“Sarri is maniacal and, thanks to that, he gave us a spectacular style,” Allan would later say of a man who, in the words of Mauricio Pochettino, had Napoli playing ‘the most beautiful football’ in the whole of Europe.

“We had fun because on the pitch because we always had the ball possession.

“Ancelotti is different from Sarri.”

Status
Not open for further replies.